GlobalCerts -- the simple, secure solution.
A number of legislative and commercial initiatives are requiring increased attention by executive officers to safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of non-public personal information (NPI) and other sensitive enterprise data. Information security requirements associated with these measures include:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA);
- FDA 21 CFR Part 11;
- Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 (Sarbox); and,
- European Union – Directive 95/46/EC.
In addition to legislative penalties and lawsuits by protected individuals, enterprises that fail to adequately protect sensitive information can be subject to other adverse consequences, including loss of their market values.
Email privacy is a key requirement of the secure enterprise and GlobalCerts SecureMail Gateway provides organizations with unmatched flexibility to send secure messages regardless of the recipient's technology or platform choices. Customers and partners expect their communications to be secured – GlobalCerts is the simple, cost effective answer to get your enterprise communications secured.
The GlobalCerts™ SecureMail Gateway™ was designed to:
- Integrate seamlessly into email architecture;
- Enable employees, customers and partners to use email as they always have,
but to do so securely;
- Be simple to deploy and use, with expedited installation and hands-off administration.
To learn more specific information about Healthcare, click here.
To learn more about the GlobalCerts™ SecureMail Gateway™, call (855)614-CERT.